A gently-detoxifying face mask to fight blackheads, minimize pores and prevent breakouts. Skin is left feeling cleansed, refreshed and balanced.
For All Skin Types
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This face mask is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry and a powerful anti-inflammatory. This clarifying face mask is suitable for all skin types. The olive powder is combined with rejuvenating white kaolin clay, coconut powder and baobab oil.
- Kaolin Clay: One of the most gentle clays, kaolin removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation. This in turn helps to minimize the appearance of pores and banishes blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
- Aloe Vera: Most well-known for its ability to help soothe and hydrate the skin… Particularly if you’ve spent a little too long in the sun! It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory. The moisturizing effects of aloe vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Turmeric Oil: Acts as a strong antibacterial and antiseptic agent, leaving the skin looking and feeling refreshed and bright! Turmeric oil is also known to improve the skin’s resilience and help diminish the appearance of blemishes.
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply mask to damp skin in a thin layer and relax for ten minutes. Rinse with warm water or a damp cloth (UpCircle organic muslin squares are ideal) to reveal fresh, cleansed skin. Suitable for use several times a week.
SIZE: 60ml / 2oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Aqua, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, ^Limonene, ^Citral, ^Linalool, ^Geraniol.
*Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You