Creatine + Shea Butter Conditioner Bar for Curly, Coily, and Extremely Frizzy Hair
Our richest conditioner reduces frizz, improves curl texture and definition, provide deep moisture and nourishment, and improves hair elasticity with creatine, hemisqualane, shea butter, and Abyssinian Seed oil esters.
For Curly, Coily, and Extremely Frizzy Hair Types
Treats your hair to intense moisture, deep nourishment, and enhanced softness and shine while fighting frizz, locking in moisture, making hair easier to manage, and reducing hair breakage.
Provides deep hydration and nourishment while providing a light protective coat to lock in moisture and for enhanced softness and shine with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Creatine, and Abyssinian Oil. Perfect for hair types 3A, 3B, 3C, 4A, 4B, and 4C and also suitable for extremely dry and frizzy hair
Helps detangle curls, coils, and frizz and makes hair easier to manage while keeping locks lively and light
Formula adheres to the principles of the Curly Girl Method with a formula that is free of detergent sulfates, silicones, and alcohols
PLANT-BASED | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | NON-TOXIC | FREE FROM SILICONES, PLASTIC & MICROPLASTIC, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES, PHTHALATES, DEA, PRESERVATIVES, & PARABENS
HOW TO USE:
- Use on wet, clean hair.
- Wet your bar with warm water. Activate it by massaging it between wet hands.
- Glide bar over hair, away from scalp, onto areas that need conditioning. Bar releases conditioning formula gradually over time so a little patience might be required. To increase pay-off, you can put the bar into a dish with warm water when you start showering to soften it (just make sure to drain well after use).
- Massage conditioner into hair and leave for 2 to 3 minutes or more.
- Rinse, dry, and enjoy light, nourished hair
- Make sure to drain and dry bar well between uses.
Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting. Make sure to wash hands after use to avoid getting formula into your eyes or face.
Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot). Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Superzero sets the standard for sustainable beauty with high-performance, zero-waste hair products packed in shampoo bars. Led by our belief that true beauty does no harm, we hold our ingredient list sacred. This means that everything that goes into our products must be good for your hair and your health, without harming the environment. Each bar is carefully customized to be the perfect match for different hair needs and concerns. Fine hair? Lighter conditioning actives that don’t weigh on your hair! Curly hair? Natural silicone-replacements to lock in moisture and protect your hair for smoothness and shine! Itchy scalp? Soothing extracts to take great care of your scalp.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tapioca Starch, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Shea Butter, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkane (plant-derived), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Geraniol*, Limonene*
* from natural essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.