A clean, talc free finely milled powder that delivers an illuminating glow with soothing skincare benefits.
Buttery soft textures blend easily and can create a subtle shimmer or a more dramatic highlight. Metallic finish adds depth and dimension to high points of face. Includes a built in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: A non-comedogenic oil that hydrates and nourishes.
- Silica Beads: A natural powder that creates a soft focus filter with a silky slip.
- Decades: A soft gold.
- StarStruck: A deep rose gold.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | TALC-FREE | FRAGRANCE FREE
HOW TO USE: For a lit-from-within glow, use a fluffy brush to sweep the highlighting powder across the tops of the cheekbones and anywhere else the sun naturally hits the face. To amp up your glow, apply to inner corners of eyes and under your brow bone to instantly awakens your eyes.
SIZE: 0.23 oz / 6.6 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind, and dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Mica, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Dimethicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I am so pleased with this, its my 4th try with a highlighter and it's a win. I was using a great cream based one but found it settling in my fine lines so I decided to try a powder but found them very difficult to work with. Because I use Ilia's Finishing Powder I ordered this and I'm thrilled, I chose the lighter shade as I'm very fair. At 49 I don't want sparkles or a wet look, and I hope to avoid making my pores & lines stand out. I use a powder brush and apply a with a light hand and it's perfection.