Embrace, enhance and keep curls happy with this rich and reparative Rahua oil-based leave-in styling treatment.
Best For All textures of curly hair
Bring enchantment to curls with Rahua Enchanted Island Vegan Curl Butter. This nourishing butter softens and enriches strands, adds hold and weight for curl control – and lets curls shine. Simultaneously, plant-based biotin promotes healthy hair and strengthens hair follicles – helping prevent premature hair loss. Ideal for all curl types in need of shape and definition and a super hydrating moisture treatment. Infused with Guava and Coconut for an inspired island escape.
- Rainforest Grown Rahua Oil: hydrates, nourishes, adds shine
- African Shea Butter and Amazonian Earth Clay: enhances, gives curl pattern control and improves frizz resistance
- Plant-based Biotin: maintains healthy scalp and curls
- Defines and shapes curl pattern
- Adds hold
- Strengthens hair
- Improves frizz resistance
- Hydrates, nourishes and adds shine
- Maintains healthy scalp & curls
Natural Notes: Tropical & Fruity
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply generously, massage into hair work through damp curls. Leave-in. Twist, shape and define curls into desired style.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Organic Ilex Guayusa Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Psidium Guajava (Guava) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Organic Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Morete) Oil, Biotin (B7)*, Xanthan Gum*, Organic Potassium Cocoate (Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil), Citric Acid*, Kaolin Clay, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Oil, Natural Aroma*, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract. *Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.