FREE DELUXE SIZED (50ML) TASHMOO WATER LILY MILKY WASH WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY HOLIFROG PRODUCT.
1. ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR BASKET.
2. APPLY PROMO CODE TASHMOO AT CHECKOUT.
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or free gifts. This gift must be added to your cart and then the code must be entered at checkout to redeem the offer. Limit 1 per customer.
The gentlest wash for all skin types—it calms inflammation and irritation. Silky, non-foaming formula feels light and luxurious—like a spa day in your bathroom.
FOR: Dry to dry-combination skin (skin that gets shiny in the t-zone late in the day), or any skin type that needs a little TLC.
SOOTHE AND REPLENISH | PH: 5
When your skin tends toward dry and/or moody but you love the clean-rinsing feeling of a gel cleanser, our milky wash is the perfect choice. Soothing non-fragrant botanical extracts gently remove makeup and debris—not your natural hydration. We also love this cleanser for any skin type that needs a little extra love, whether from over-exfoliating, aggressive treatments, or seasonal changes. Made only with skin-loving ingredients, we left out anything that could potentially send your skin on an irritation spiral, including essential oils and sulfates.
If you cleanse twice a day, we love using our Milky Wash as at least one of the washes because everyone can benefit from reduced inflammation and a gentle touch.
- Blend of 14 Amino acids (Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine): These skin-identical little guys give skin the building blocks it needs to repair itself from damage.
- Water lily root and lotus flower:Keep skin moist in the long-term by maximizing skin’s water storage capabilities.
- Panthenol (vitamin B-5):Attracts moisture to the skin and holds onto it.
- Blue-green algae:Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, it provides antioxidant protection to helps you skin defend itself from environmental irritants.
- Apricot kernel oil:It contains skin-loving sterols, such as cholesterol, which are found naturally in healthy skin. This oil is a great source of Vitamin E and the calming fatty acid, oleic acid.
- Sunflower seed oil:Its anti-inflammatory properties help lower skin redness and roughness. It’s high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and Vitamin E, which enhance the development of new skin cells.
- Vitamin E:This helps to keep your skin’s protective barrier intact. It allows for the long-lasting moisture retention between skin cells. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals and can discourage oil oxidation, which prevents blackheads. It’s an excellent conditioner to environmentally exposed skin, as it works to smooth the skin after irritation from pollution and sun damage.
- Aloe vera: Soothes irritation and reduces redness.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Massage on damp skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Rinse and pat dry. Use whenever skin feels dull – or you’re feeling stressed. Warning: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Pore Confession: Sleeping in occasionally is meant to be enjoyed. Sleeping in makeup should be avoided at all costs.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using HoliFrog® Skincare.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Alanine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, PCA, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Arthrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Extract*, Tocopherol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride*, Xanthan Gum, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.