A hydrating toner enriched with hyaluronic acid to plump the skin and chamomile to soothe.
For All Skin Types
Applied after cleansing, this balancing face toner helps to revitalize and refresh the skin. With hyaluronic acid and glycerin to moisturize and brighten. This face toner is made with the anti-inflammatory residual water of green mandarin fruit, a by-product of the juicing industry, and skin-soothing chamomile stem extract, a by-product of the tea industry.
- Green Mandarin Water: The first repurposed ingredient in this toner is the anti-inflammatory residual water of green mandarin fruit, a by-product of the juicing industry. Water is often the first ingredient in cosmetic products, it therefore plays an important role in the sustainability of the overall formulating process. Thus, water is a great target ingredient to replace with a more sustainable alternative to drinkable water. The minerals, vitamins, amino acids and functional actives present in the fruit waters have more benefits for the skin than a mineral filtered water. The water is also hydrating, refreshing (smells great) and protective.
- Chamomile Stem Extract: The second repurposed ingredient in this Toner is skin-soothing chamomile stem extract, a by-product of the tea industry. The chamomile that we use is the German chamomile species and grows wild in Bulgaria. Chamomile has been used for centuries as a well-known herbal remedy for a range of skin conditions. It can be used to treat and soothe irritation and inflammation and to help to heal wounds. The extract has anti-microbial, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic properties. Chamomile also shows vasodilator action, thus improving blood flow and helping the skin to appear brighter and more refreshed.
- Mandarin Oil: Mandarin oil is rich in antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals that cause damage to skin cells and the primary signs of aging. Mandarin oil stimulates the growth of new skin cells which in turn helps to even out skin tone. The circulation boosting effects of mandarin oil also result in a complexion that looks plumper, brighter and more radiant.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: After cleansing, apply to fingertips or cleansing pad and gently sweep over face. Can also be used as a mist - spritz over the face at any time to revitalize.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Water, Citrus Nobilis (Green Mandarin) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.