Fruit pigmented® foundation plumps and hydrates skin with soothing aloe. Offers full coverage with a satin, lightly dewy finish.
For Normal, Dry Skin Types | Full Coverage | Semi-Dewy Finish
Healthy, hydrating foundation gives you full coverage with a satin, slightly dewy finish for a glowing complexion. Formulated with hydrating aloe, protective green tea, anti-aging red wine resveratrol and Alpha Lipoic Acid, reparative vitamin E, and skin-softening super fruit oils of pomegranate and acai berries. Colored from vitamin and antioxidant rich plant pigments.
- ACAI BERRY: Acai Berry heals and protects with antioxidants.
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID: Alpha Lipoic Acid lessens signs of aging.
- GRAPE: Grape fights signs of aging with resveratrol.
- GREEN TEA: Green Tea tones and protects with antioxidants.
- ALOE: Aloe heals and recovers.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | USDA ORGANIC
- COOL 1.0: Fair with cool undertones.
- COOL 2.0: Light with cool undertones.
- COOL 3.0: Medium with cool undertones.
- COOL 4.0: Dark with cool undertones.
- NEUTRAL 1.0: Fair with neutral undertones.
- NEUTRAL 2.0: Light with neutral undertones.
- NEUTRAL 3.0: Medium with neutral undertones.
- NEUTRAL 4.0: Tan with neutral undertones.
- NEUTRAL 5.0: Deep with neutral undertones.
- OLIVE 3.0: Medium with olive undertones.
- OLIVE 4.0: Tan with olive undertones.
- WARM 1.0: Fair with warm undertones.
- WARM 2.0: Fair with warm undertones.
- WARM 3.0: Light with warm undertones.
- WARM 4.0: Light with warm undertones.
- WARM 5.0: Medium with warm undertones.
- WARM 6.0: Tan with warm undertones.
- WARM 7.0: Dark with warm undertones.
- WARM 8.0: Deep with warm undertones.
HOW TO USE: Dot on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Blend outwards with your fingers or with a Stippling Brush. Apply two layers for the fullest coverage over areas of redness. Can be mixed with a light Moisturizer for a lighter coverage.
SIZE: 1 fl oz / 30 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Extracts of Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Sativa Root Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Zinc Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Resveratrol (Red Wine Resveratrol), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thymus) Flower/Leaf Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Good coverage, blends well.
Really like the way this foundation looks and feels. Looks like your skin but better and feels like you have nothing on. I feel really beautiful wearing this!
I used to use the 2nd Skin Foundation, but didn't like the finish (too matte for my taste) and the undertone was too pink. The Fruit Pigmented Full Coverage Water Foundation has an extensive range of colours and undertones. Everytime I wear it, I am surprised by how natural it looks. The finish is slightly dewy. It doesn't look or feel cakey or thick, yet covers very well. I use a beauty blender and it works well: I just apply some dots with my finger and then blend away. It doesn't oxidize and has a good staying power. I removed a star because for some reason, even if I shake it vigorously before each use, it seems to have little particules that just won't "melt". Also, it has a weird smell, almost like paint. It was difficult to tolerate in the beginning especially when I was blending around the nose! Now, I guess I got used to the smell? I wonder if it's the normal usual smell of that product :/
I like the foundation and think it is excellent for dry skin however my shade has been back ordered for months which is discouraging to say the least. I am disappointed and may have to shop for another foundation that is available when needed.