Gives skin a bright glow while gently preserving its youth and replenishing hydration.
For Dry, Normal, & All Skin Types
Lush, exotic floral oils give skin a bright new glow while gently preserving its youth and replenishing hydration. An exquisite blend of Orchid extract, precious Jasmine Sambac, and Japanese Camellia Flower Oil combine to defend against free radicals, increase elasticity, and feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 to protect against premature aging.
Facial Oils absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.
- Orchid Extract: A natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin. It works to smooth and condition. It is also a powerful antioxidant that fights against the oxidant effects of free radicals and premature aging. Additionally, it contains important minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc for skin to absorb.
- Camellia Flower Oil: Known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skincare by the Japanese. It is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin. Rich in skin cell renewing fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, it naturally increases skin's elasticity and gives it a luminous glow.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
- Squalane: Our Squalane is derived from olives. Squalane has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light protective barrier to lock moisture in the skin. It also protects the skin against appearance of hyper-pigmentation and premature aging.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Apply 3–10 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thid oil is very fragrant, absorbing and moisturising! I like everything about it and the smell blows me away! I have a normal to dry skin and use it in my evening routine.