Quenches and soothes while providing suppleness and freshness to the skin.
For Normal Skin Types
The external environment is tough on the skin, weakening the skin barrier and creating skin discomfort. Enriched with plant-derived Pro-Ceramide Complex, the Hydra-Soothing Moisturizer effectively moisturizes the skin, restores the hydrolipidic film that protects the skin and prevents dehydration. A daily application brings soothing, comfort and vitality. Applied right after the serum, it preserves and retains moisture in the deep layers of the skin. The skin regains its natural radiance. The light, silky and fresh texture provides intense hydration without leaving an oily finish on the skin.
- Pure & Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its exceptional moisturizing properties, PATYKA's Pure & Botanical Hyaluronic Acid intensely quenches the skin. Capable of retaining up to 1000 times its weight in water, this active ingredient is perfect for restoring the skin's water balance.
- Tremella: The use of this white mushroom from tropical regions in Chinese medicine goes back thousands of years. Antioxidant and moisturizing, it fights against premature skin ageing.
- Mont-Blanc Glacier water: This thirst-quenching water is rich in minerals and trace elements essential for skin vitality.
- Botanical Bisabolol: Perfect for sensitive skin, it soothes and repairs uncomfortable skin.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Every morning and evening, before moisturizer, apply a few drops of serum with smoothing motions from the center to the contours of your face, without forgetting the neck.
SIZE: 1.07 oz / 30 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL * * DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER *, BISABOLOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, FRAGRANCE (FRAGRANCE), LYSOLECITHIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, PULLULAN, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CELLULOSE GUM, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, SILICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), LIMONEN * *
* Ingredients from organic farming **Made using organic ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.