Soft natural eyeliner pencil. A soothing formulation of oils including jojoba, known to nourish your skin and condition your lash.
Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities. Frame eyes or smudge for a smokey look. Practical design for easy application.
- Jojoba Oil is extracted from the Simmondsia Chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturizer, especially around the eye area.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
- BLACK: a deep, rich black.
- CLAY: a deep caramel.
- COPPER: a red copper.
- STONE: a slate grey.
- GOLD: a soft gold.
- FOREST: a deep forest green.
- EARTH: a deep . brown.
- AGATE: a dark amethyst.
- OPAL: a midnight blue.
- BRONZE: a bronze brown.
HOW TO USE: First, sharpen eye pencil with our eco sharpener to achieve a round point for a smooth application. To apply eye pencil to the top eyelid, make dots along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin. Next, connect the dots in a sweeping line along the eyelid. Apply one or more layered lines for a darker look. For lower eyelid, apply on the inner rim as close to the lashes as possible.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, oryzanol, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love these eye pencils, I have 2 now and plan to get more, they glide on smoothly and have nice colours and love that they are not retractable, which would be bad for the environment.