The LastSwab Baby is perfect for cleaning those delicate areas around the eye, outer ears, nose and navel, or for applying cream to targeted areas.
LastSwab is an alternative to the everyday cotton swab. Made from TPE, PP, and stored in an ocean bound plastic carrying case, one LastSwab is meant to replace 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
LastSwab Baby comes with a convenient and biodegradable carrying case that keeps your reusable q-tip stored away safely.
LastSwab, above all, is an opportunity to transform our routines for the benefit of the planet while also simplifying and decluttering our lives. All that’s left to do is decide which LastSwab version will add value, which may end up being both!
HOW TO CLEAN: LastSwab is the sanitary, reusable alternative to single-use swabs that can be cleaned by hand using soap and water.
ABOUT THE BRAND: LastObject creates sustainable alternatives to single-use items. Each product has at least 10x real environmental impact vs the traditional single use products they replace. LastObject creates premium products with high usability and excellent design – ”good enough” is not good enough - we are obsessed with our products.
The swab ends are made of the rubber-like material TPE, and the rod is made of plastic reinforced with glass fiber. The case comes in two versions and is either made of the plant-based material PLA, or of recycled ocean-bound plastic.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.