Prime & Correct.
Natural and creamy Organic Eye Primer to help conceal and correct discolouration and dark areas around the eyes while providing the perfect base to apply your eye shadow for extra staying power.
- Specifically designed to extend the wear of powder eyeshadow, keeping it smooth and crease-free.
- Dual purpose: Buff shade will neutralize discolouration & give a clean eyelid look so that your eye shadow applies true to colour. Lemon shade will correct any dark areas while giving the perfect base.
- Can be mixed together.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply sparingly with your fingertip after foundation, the lemon shade will correct any dark areas and the buff shade will neutralize discolouration to create the perfect base.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, MICA, CANOLA OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CANDELILLA CERA, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE [MAY CONTAIN CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
In addition to eyelids, I use it in the inner corners around the eye and slightly below to conceal darkness. It works really well and does not bother my sensitive skin!
This eye primer has a lot of nice features (2 colour choices, practical compact with mirror, easy to apply, excellent price), however, it doesn't do it's job. Eyeshadow goes on beautifully, but unfortunately, creases after a few hours. Coverage is very, very light. This doesn't conceal much but it does subtly even out skin tone on the lids and under the eyes. I have tried it over eye cream, on bare skin without eye cream, waiting a long period of time before applying eyeshadow, using less, and much less until there is no point using it at all. Same thing ... lots of creasing mid-day. For the record, my skin is dry to normal, so I'm not one of those people that has naturally oily lids. Perhaps less oil in the formula, but what do I know, I'm not a chemist. I'll use it up on days I don't wear shadow to even out skintone; once it's gone, I won't repurchase unless the formula is changed.