Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage. 100% vegan and always cruelty-free.
For All Skin Types
A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage. Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference. Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF. The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes. State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- Bisque: Fair Light with golden undertones.
- Warm Silk: Light with peach undertones.
Radiant: Light with neutral undertones.
Light Beige: Fair with pink undertones.
- Satin: Light to Medium with peach undertones.
- Amber: Light to Medium with golden undertones.
- Warm Sienna: Light to Medium with strong gold undertones.
- Natural: Light to Medium with pink undertones.
- Golden Glow: Medium with strong gold undertones.
- Suntan: Medium with peach undertones.
- Honey Bronze: Medium with pink undertones.
- Caramel: Dark with yellow/golden undertones.
- Latte: Medium Dark with golden undertones.
HOW TO USE: Apply evenly all over face with Blending/Contouring Brush or Flocked Sponge. Finish with Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for sun protection.
- For additional coverage, mix with Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream.
- Layer with our mineral powders for SPF sun protection.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.