This luxe, creamy concealer addresses underlying skin care concerns, and is make-up that your skin will love!
For All Skin Types | Soft-Matte Finish
Mad Hippie Concealer with brightening antioxidants, peptides, and natural hydrating elements! Apply under eyes and on blemishes, or apply as a lightweight foundation.
- Vitamin C - One of the most vital ingredients in any effective skin care regimen, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - Skin rejuvenating peptide. Enhances skin's overall appearance and aids in the appearance of plump, youthful, healthy looking skin.
- Hesperidin – A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discolouration.
- Gigawhite – A radiance-boosting blend of 6 organically grown alpine plants that reduce the appearance of skin discolouration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera - Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
- Shea Butter - Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: After priming, use clean fingers or a beauty blender, apply a small amount of concealer to freshly cleansed and moisturized skin! Sheer and translucent pigments can be applied as a light foundation to even the appearance of the complexion or more can be layered on for fuller coverage. Can also be used to cover discolouration, blemishes and under eye discolouration.
Apply Mad Hippie make up following your favourite morning routine (one of our favourites is the Vitamin C Serum and Antioxidant Facial followed by the SPF if you’ll be out in the sunshine!)
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care Choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetyl Palmitate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Squalane (vegan), Behenyl Behenate, Sodium, Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Gigawhite (Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Hesperidin, Iron Oxides (vary shade to shade)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.