Skincare meets colour in this Cloudberry Seed Oil and Squalane-infused pressed multi-use shadow.
Natural mineral pigment available in twelve versatile shades made for cheek, eyes, brows or anywhere your beauty imagination takes you. Multi-use colours can be mixed and matched into Refillable Palette made from 100% post-consumer plastic. Each pressed shadow shade comes in standard blush size eco-conscious paper compact for a sustainable makeup experience.
- Bamboo: Rich in silica and essential minerals which help strengthen and condition lashes plus protect from damage.
- Squalane: Carries oxygen and defends from pollution and damage. Rich in lipids, it works to replace natural lipid loss improving skin smoothness, elasticity and radiance.
- Cloudberry Seed Oil: Rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids, plant antioxidants, and vitamins. Leaves skin hydrated, soft and smooth.
Each pressed shadow shade comes in an eco-conscious paper compact. These compacts can be stand-alone compacts for an individual shade and are made entirely out of recycled paper.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | PARABEN-FREE | PLANT ACTIVES | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | RECYCLABLE
- Vanilla: A matte creme.
- Lux Bronze: Illuminating bronze brown.
- Cheerful: Vibrant Pink Coral.
- Lavender Plum: Soft shimmer, muted plum.
- Sun Kissed: A muted peach nude.
- Golden Hour: Illuminating warm highlight.
- Violet Taupe: A muted mauve.
- Mulberry Brown: Rich chocolate mauve brown.
- Go: A soft muted pink.
- Soft Brown: A medium brown.
- Buff: Earthy rose nude.
- Forever Summer: Soft illuminating nude bronze.
- Nicely: a Soft Peach
- Sage Smudge: Grey Sage Green With Gold Shimmer
- Rosé: Illuminating Champagne Pink
- Taupe: Soft Neutral Beige Taupe
HOW TO USE: Apply on cheeks, eyes, brows or anywhere you wish to add colour and dimension. Blend with Fitglow Beauty Vegan Double Eye Brush or Double Cheek Brush.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Fitglow Beauty is all about plant-based ingredients with a purpose. Improve and transform your skin with evidence-based formulas that work with skin cells in a synergistic way to deliver what your skin cells need to thrive. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product. Think of it as the best fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to your skin. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free... is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product.
Mica, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), *Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Squalane (Vegetable Derived), Argan Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.