Non-greasy, natural finish and long-lasting for light porcelain skins. Unique formula with star ingredients such as natural oat milk, peach & vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
One of our favourites for a bright, youthful look. Buildable foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin.
- Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
- LATTE: light/porcelain skin tones.
- HONEY: light skin tones.
- CHAI: light to medium skin tones.
- CARAMEL: golden warm skin tones.
- BREW: medium to deep skin tones.
- MOCHA: deep skin tones.
HOW TO USE: Put a little amount of product into your hand. Dot the product onto face with our eco vegan multipurpose brush on cheeks, forehead, chin and along the nose. Blend in with circle movements for an even coverage over the whole face.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Aqua (water), coco-caprylate/caprate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinolate, oat (avena sativa) kernel extract, peach (prunus persica) fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), biosaccharide gum-1, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, magnesium sulfate, sodium salicylate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, polyhydroxystearic acid, potassium sorbate. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77891, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation was love at first wear for me! It is creamy, nourishing, long wearing, clean & cruelty free! This felt weightless on my skin all day, it didn't emphasise texture/pores, and gave such a gorgeous glow to my very dry skin. It is a very dewy finish but I did also test this with a setting powder and it made it into a soft matte finish which may be ideal if you have more combo to oily skin. Before reformulating, this foundation was launched with 4 shades. Currently there are only 6 shades which leaves a lot to be desired. I reached out to the brand and asked if they planned to expand their shade range, specifically deeper shades, and they responded stating that they are currently working on more shades and hope to have them all out by the end of this year. If you can find your shade in this foundation, I would definitely recommend it, it truly is a beautiful formula.