Restorative shampoo treats fragile, damaged, over-processed hair to 360-degree repair.
For Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily Hair Types
Boosted with clean, clinically-proven Vegan Silk and Biomimetic Bond-Building Technology to reduce breakage and increase strength from the inside out for 11x softer* strands and healthier-looking hair all around. A clinically-proven repair shampoo that significantly reduces breakage.* Nourishing formula features biomimetic bond-building technology to gently cleanse, deeply moisturize, soften, and restore damaged hair.
- VEGAN SILK EXTRACT: vegan protein derived from fermentation biotechnology that supports hair strength by forming a physical yet breathable layer of protection and support (Ingredient sourced from biotechnologically derived silk proteins.)
- BIOMIMETIC BOND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY: naturally-derived peptide (aka a protein building block) that repairs and reseals damaged hair, restoring the look and feel of shiny, smooth, healthy tresses.
- BAOBAB OIL: extracted from the “Tree of Life,” this oil restores moisture, strength, and reflective shine.
- AMLA OIL: naturally derived from Indian gooseberry for deep moisture and to help seal the cuticle.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, lather, rinse.
Use Pay Day Instant Repair Conditioner after.
- Color care, color safe
- Safe for chemically treated hair
ABOUT THE BRAND: IGK Hair Products are designed to fit the lives and needs of clients and hairstylists. Your look needs to work from runway to jetway, from your mobile office all the way to the after-party. It needs to feel at home in every city you bounce between, from coast to coast. And that's why we created IGK: modern hair care products that work with how you live. So you can rock your look of the moment, in every moment, no matter where your plane touches ground.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isoamyl Laurate, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, sr-Spider Polypeptide-1, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Polyquaternium-73, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.