A natural retinol face moisturizer for combination skin.
Good things come in twos. This gel-like natural retinol face moisturizer contains not just one, but two retinol-like botanicals, which makes it the perfect choice if you’re looking to get all the benefits of conventional retinol without the sensitizing effects.
Formulated with a skin-friendl pH value of 4.5-5.5
- BRIGHTENS your skin with botanical retinol alternative bakuchiol, while minimizing flakiness
- MINIMIZES the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with botanical retinol alternative moth bean extract
- SHIELDS your skin from free radical damage with chlorella
- MOISTURIZES the skin with plumping squalane oil
- CLARIFIES your face with the tonifying properties of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
- TONES the skin for a more youthful look with neem oil
- PROTECTS your skin from environmental pollution with sulforaphane-rich broccoli seed oil
- Formulated with a pH value of 4.5-5.5.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | FREE FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
HOW TO USE: Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
Due to the nature of our botanical ingredients, the colour of Green Cream may lighten over time. This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.
SIZE: 1.7 fl oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Chlorella Vulgaris (Chlorella) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, *Phenethyl Alcohol, *Pentylene Glycol, *Propanediol, **Bakuchiol, **Vigna Aconitifolia (Moth Bean) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Squalane, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Chlorophyll, Algin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Limonene.
*100% Natural based preservative, **Botanical retinol
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Doesn’t smell very nice and most days my skin still dry after I apply it so I would say it is very light moisture.