A natural flush of colour.
Delicate & lightweight Mineral Blushes allowing buildable coverage for truly customizable colour. Soft and silky, shades are available in matte and subtle shimmer finishes to suit every look. Lockable sifter means no spills or mess for easy application. This oil-free formula makes for a long lasting blush, with colour that stays pigmented until you're ready to take it off!
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Oil free
- Long-wearing and stays colour true all day
- Sheer and light, colour is built in layers using an Angled Blush Brush
- Vegan friendly except for Candy Girl, Clementine, Flushed, Ooh La La, Surfer Girl, Beach Babe, Goddess & Sunset
- 2g - 3.5g
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Sprinkle a little Blush into the lid of your jar. Using your Angled Blush brush swirl into the minerals to pick up product, tap off excess. Apply in light layers to the apples of the cheeks to achieve your desired finish.
To achieve a flattering blush shade try to choose one that’s the closest to your natural flush, combining two blush shades can create a polished look. Matching your blush shade to your lip colour gives a sophisticated and balanced look.
SHADE GUIDE: MATTE & SHIMMER.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
Mica, Silica [May Contain CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine)].
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It’s very pigmented and sparkly. Messy though.
Pretty but very sheer
I bought the shade "doll face" thinking that it would be a pale peachy blush with a slight shimmer for everyday wear. It's not very pigmented at all, but the shimmer is very real (think sparkles). It was not the right product for me, but it would be a pretty highlighter! The formula is comfortable to wear, so I would definitely try this in a different shade.