Introducing a fresh new way to stay pretty, featuring coconut and rose.
Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist is created with pure plant actives — no fillers. A base of coconut water is infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose to tone, hydrate, and soften all skin types.
- Coconut Water: Excellent for instantly rehydrating the skin and providing a new glow. In Hawaii, Coconut Water is known as “noelani,” which translates to “dew from the heavens.”
- Hibiscus Flower: Naturally rich in malic and citric acid to provide natural exfoliation and speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even skin-tone. Also provides an intense boost in moisture and helps the skin to maintain moisture due to its high mucilage content — mucilage is a sticky substance secreted by the plant in order to retain moisture.
- Rose: Hydrating, high in antioxidants, and excellent for reducing redness and inflammation.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel has the ability to tighten skin and reduce inflammation. It is an ideal natural remedy for treating discoloration and puffiness under and around eyes.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is light, healing, and hydrating. It moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feel making it a great choice for all skin types. It also contains natural salicylic acid so it is excellent for prevention and treatment of blemishes.
HOW TO USE: Spritz your face a few times and rub in. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Disillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (Aloe Water), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol, Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Neer Sikkappu Red.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns