A delicate yet indulgent cleanser that respects the scalp while adding glossy shine to hair.
Harnessing the gentle power of micellar, the non-stripping shampoo soothes sensitivity with moisture, targets flakes, safeguards natural oils and hydrates strands. Carefully selected natural ingredients provide an instant sensation of comfort, helping to reduce feelings of redness, itchiness and dryness as you lather up. Restore scalp serenity and rediscover hair confidence with each and every wash.
- Allantoin soothes, moisturizes and conditions
- Antioxidant-rich Fermented CICA extract, also known as Tiger Grass, moisturizes, calms the appearance of redness and improves resilience
- Cactus Extract, enriched with minerals, flavonoids and polysaccharides, makes skin feel soothed and hydrated
- Inca Inchi Hydrosoluble Oil, an Amazonian seed oil rich in omega fatty acids, comforts skin and promotes smoother, silkier-looking hair
- Fermented Rice Water, a natural treatment traditionally used in Asia, believed to strengthen, soften and boost shine
- Amino Acids, a vital component of keratin, helps promote healthy-looking hair
94% claim that the Sensitive regime helped to reduce the appearance of flakes on the scalp
92% agree the appearance of scalp redness was reduced
91% agree the scalp was left feeling relieved and less sensitive
90% claim their scalp felt instantly comforted and less itchy
*Independently tested on a combined panel of 150 women with self-assessed sensitive scalp for 2 weeks.
Expertly formulated without parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates or mineral oil. Proudly vegan friendly and gluten free.
HOW TO USE: Use as part of the Sensitive regime. Work a generous amount into wet hair. Lather well, massaging from the scalp through to the ends. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. Following with Sensitive Replenishing Conditioner.
SIZE: 250ml / 8.4 fl oz
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Lysine, Sodium Isethionate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Butylene Glycol, Glycine, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Alanine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.