Turn frizz-prone hair into silky strands on their best behavior with Virtue's Smooth Shampoo.
Virtue Labs Smooth Shampoo is a luxurious lathering shampoo with a soft, smooth finish. Formulated with our first-of-its-kind Alpha Keratin 60ku® protein, this shampoo acts as a powerful in-shower daily smoothing treatment for hair. It re-paves rough cuticles and reduces friction between each strand, tackling frizz at the source for haircare goes light years beyond basic cleansing.
- Pink Pomelo - Rich in Vitamin A, C, B1 and zinc, it's a vitality shot for your hair.
- Phospholipids - Derived from natural soybeans, they help fight frizz and protect against humidity.
- Gotu Kola - A multitasking Indian herb, it promotes strength, smoothness and luster.
A restorative blend of flower, fruit, and herbs incorporating soothing lavender, sweet pear, and fresh mint essential oils.
COLOUR-SAFE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Work a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into a lather between palms. Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp, starting at the nape of your neck, and work the lather through ends. Rinse thoroughly.
For best results, follow with your favorite Virtue Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Virtue Labs is a biotech haircare brand that repairs and nourishes all hair types and textures with a powerful, healing protein - Alpha Keratin 60ku®. One ingredient changed everything. After decades in the beauty industry, we found Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a protein so transformative Dr. Luke Burnett couldn’t keep it to himself. All Virtue® products contain Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a proprietary hair-healing protein clinically proven to transform hair into its healthiest version yet in as few as five uses. Virtue products are also vegan and cruelty free, as well as paraben, gluten, sulfate, and phthalate free. It’s time you had your best hair humanly possible.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Parfum (Fragrance), Keratin, Tocopherol, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coconut Acid, Trideceth-12, Lactic Acid, C12-16 Pareth-9, Sodium Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, Lauric Acid, Zinc Laurate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Celluose, Isopropanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.