Superior in cleansing, not in attitude.
For Oily or Oily-Combination Skin (skin that gets shiny in the t-zone early in the day), or any skin type that needs a deep clean.
Sometimes you just want the refreshing feel of a foaming wash. Meant for everyday use, or to sub in when you need to feel extra clean, our gel wash lifts away impurities without over-cleansing the skin. Loaded with probiotics, fatty acids, and vitamins to feed the skin and keep it from drying out, we eliminated harsh soaps and suds, fragrance, and drying alcohols so your skin feels soft, not squeaky.
BALANCE AND REFRESH | PH: 5.5
- Cleanse and tone in one step.
- The most universal, all-purpose wash lightly foams to deeply clean all skin types.
- Omega fatty acids, probiotics, and antioxidants nourish and replenish the skin.
- Natural antibacterial properties prevent breakouts and clogs.
FOR: Oily or oily-combination skin (skin that gets shiny in the t-zone early in the day), or any skin type that needs a deep clean.
- Rice Extract: Rice is a plant ingredient used to condition and soften the skin. Rice is a rich source of over 100 antioxidant compounds as well as polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients.
- Probacillus Revive: These isolates of Lactobacillus bulgarius speed skin repair by enhancing cellular renewal, while also increasing collagen production to improve texture. The growth bacteria is supplemented with prebiotics, which allows the bacteria to thrive. This speeds repair, while maximizes collagen synthesis to improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Lactobacillus: A probiotic to help arm your skin with natural defenses against pollution, acne-causing bacteria, and allergens.
- Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha): It enhances skin’s smoothness and brightness by not disturbing the skin’s natural renewal process.
- Grape seed oil: Rich inessential fatty acids (palmitic, stearic and linoleic), beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C, E, this carrier oil moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Broccoli seed oil: Rich in arachidonic acid (Omega-6), erucic acid (Omega-9), Vitamin A (a natural exfoliator), C (a powerful antioxidant), it plays a vital role in cell regeneration. It deeply penetrates for lasting hydration, yet is light enough for all skin types.
- Linseed/flaxseed oil: The high in Omega-3 content of the oil is anti-inflammatory, which can quell breakouts and irritated, dry skin. The oil seals in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy, which can firm up skin.
- Camellia seed oil: This rich source of Palmitic, Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, Omega-9 Oleic fatty acids, and numerous polyphenol antioxidants has remarkable transdermal carrier abilities; it absorbs quickly, helps skin retain moisture and permeates deep into lower layers of skin, promoting cell growth.
- Sea buckthorn oil: Naturally present omega-7 fatty acid and vitamin E balance hydration.
- Apple cider vinegar: Mildly astringent to remove buildup and impurities from the skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Massage on damp skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Rinse and pat dry. Use whenever skin feels problematic – or you’re seeking a moment of clarity.
- The 1-Minute AM Wash: Whether you’re an early bird or a sleepy bird, washing your face every morning is important. Your morning cleanse preps your skin so you can layer up your skincare products and makeup for the day. A full 60 seconds may feel like an excessive amount of time to push suds around your face, but that gives the formula’s actives a proper amount of time to get intimate with those pores. Think of it like a face wash sandwich: 30 seconds to dislodge any dirt and emulsify sebum, 30 seconds for the formula to penetrate pores, and in between you’ve got a very nice mini facial massage in the morning. Your skin deserves it.
- The 2-Minute PM Wash: After your day is done and before your head hits the pillow, pencil in washing your face. This is the big wash because now there are greater obstacles in the form of dirt, sweat, oil, sunscreen, makeup, environmental pollutants, and anything else that may have met your face throughout the day to remove. You’re tired, you just want to go to bed — but you also want nice skin and nothing sabotages a good skincare routine like piling products on top of pre-clogged pores. This is where [double-cleansing] comes in. Take one minute with a hardworking yet gentle oil-based wash to emulsify and whisk off surface grime and makeup, so you can effectively remove all aforementioned offenders. For the encore, massage a follow-up wash around your face for another minute to oust any clingy residue as well as nourish your skin with its own formula’s actives. Your pores can sleep easier at night, knowing that all of yesterday’s gunk is out of them.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus, Coco-Glucoside, Vinegar,, Tocopherol, Glucose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Phytate
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
After several reviews by Gothamista and Wayne Goss and others, I felt confident enough to try this cleanser. I hesitated at first due to the price. Without samples to try, it's a lot to lose if it turns out to not work for my sensitive skin. The bottle is adorable and it's a decent volume. There is no scent and the texture is a watery gel which foams ever so slightly. Very effective in cleansing but with no dry tight feeling and not a bit of sensitivity. I'm using it as a second cleanse after a balm to remove sunscreen. This will be a keeper. I've just received the milky cleanser as well.
My skin is on the combo-oily side and very acne prone. I feel like any cleanser I purchased that assisted with my breakouts and oil always left my skin feeling super stripped and dry. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THIS CLEANSER. This cleanser is so amazing. I will say that my face had a little purge (although I started using another product at the same time so not sure which product caused that) but after the purge happened my skin has been sooo clear. The cleanser is so gentle that I honestly had questioned whether it was doing anything but trust me it was. I use this cleanser every day. Definitely recommend.