The benefits of Biotin
As we age, our hair, skin, and nails lose their luster and many of us find ourselves looking for ways to rejuvenate our assets and restore their youthfulness. If you can identify with this, you may have stumbled across Biotin, a vitamin that is closely linked to the health of skin, hair, and nails. So what exactly is biotin and how can it impact our beauty care needs?
Biotin is a water soluble B complex vitamin, also known as B7. It works with vitamin B5 to strengthen hair, prevent split-ends and hair thinning, and to increase the thickness of nails and improve the integrity of skin cells. It is best known for its ability to improve the quality and thickness of hair.
Biotin works by creating amino acids which in turn produce keratin, a key component of hair structure. This helps strengthen hair and stimulates hair follicles. By improving the integrity of the basic structure of hair, biotin works not only to strengthen hair but increase its growth rate, thickness, resilience, and restore its luster and bounce while reducing hair loss. It has anti-inflammatory properties which also heal the scalp to ensure a healthy ground for the growth of strong hair.
Biotin is not just for your hair, but also for your skin and nails!
Biotin has an impact on our skin as well. Its ability to boost the production of fatty acids helps nourish the skin to maintain a healthy and clear complexion. It wards off dryness and its associated skin damage by protecting the outer layer of skin. It balances oil production and boosts new cell regeneration resulting in overall improved and healthier skin. It also keeps skin clear of fungal infections and inflammatory conditions.
Biotin also has a positive impact on nails. It can powerfully strengthen weak and brittle nails. It improves thickness of nails which reduces the chances of nails breaking or becoming damaged. It also stimulates the growth rate resulting in faster growing nails. This is great news for those who spend time and money on their nails only to have weak nails break and split easily.
WITH SUCH A PROFOUND IMPACT, SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT MAKE USE OF BIOTIN!
This nutricosmetic formulation has ingredients that help support the repair processes and healthy hair growth*.
- PRIMARY INGREDIENTS This product is specifically formulated with ingredients to support healthy hair.*
- Riboflavin: Essential for repair processes, such as healthy growth of hair.
- Biotin: Supports Keratin (a protein that contributes to hair structure).
- Silica: Supports healthy hair.*
This nutricosmetic formulation helps to maintain healthy skin supporting the health and function of the liver while assisting with healthy liver processes.
- PRIMARY INGREDIENTS With antioxidant properties to support the body against free radical damage. Biotin, and Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin.
- Silybum (Milk Thistle) supports the health and normal function of the liver while assisting with healthy liver detoxification processes.
- Chinese Magnolia Berry (Schisandra Chinensis) is traditionally used in Chinese culture, to support the health of the liver and normal healthy liver detoxification processes.
100% PURE® MOISTURE DRENCH SHAMPOO + Conditioner
Luxuriously moisturizing, fortified shampoo nurtures to deeply restore hydration and health back into your thirsty locks. Safe and gentle enough for daily use on color treated hair. Formula contains no sulfates or any other harsh detergents, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxic ingredients.