Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil
Derived from the dried seeds of the wild carrot plant, carrot seed oil has powerful properties that support skin and hair health. These have made it a common ingredient in natural beauty care products.
Carrot seed oil is loaded with antioxidants. It helps repair the damage caused by free radicals and protects your skin from further deterioration. The carotenoids in this oil work to ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also stimulates the growth of new skin cells and tissues which further aid in skin repair and regeneration. These properties help in rejuvenating your skin to restore its youth and glow.
What is Carrot Seed Oil good for?
Carrot seed oil also tones the skin on your face and body and tightens it to prevent sagging. Along with this, it provides intense moisturizing for even the most dry and damaged skin. Used regularly, it can restore hydration in the skin while also relieving the skin of scarring, irritations, redness, and pigmentation. Its anti-inflammatory properties are very useful in calming acne, breakouts, and other forms of skin inflammations.
Carrot seed oil is also an excellent ingredient for exfoliation. It not only sloughs off dead skin cells and deeply cleanses pores; it also retains the moisture in the skin and doesn’t strip it of its natural oils. This results in a deeply cleansed and rejuvenated face which is also smooth, clear, supple and soft. It improves the elasticity of the skin as well along with its ability to smooth and even out skin tone and texture.
When it comes to hair and scalp care, carrot seed oil is just as beneficial. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which can heal the scalp of conditions like dandruff, itchiness, and flakiness. This can deeply cleanse your scalp and strengthen the roots of your hair. It also stimulates blood circulation to the scalp which can enhance hair growth. Its antioxidant properties repair and protect hair damaged by free radicals, UV radiation, and environmental stressors.
Carrot seed oil also has the ability to deeply moisturize the hair follicles and shafts of the hair. This can help tame fizzy and dry hair. It softens hair and also reduces split ends. It strengthens hair to protect it from becoming brittle and breaking.
ALL THESE PROPERTIES ARE EVIDENT IN THE PRODUCTS WE CARRY. READ BELOW FOR MORE!
A luscious yet light eye cream providing a cooling, soothing treatment for the delicate eye area.
- Natural Ingredients
- Kiwi Seed Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Vinanza Grape
- Recyclable Glass Jar
- Biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests
A few drops is all it takes to leave your face soft, glowing and enveloped in the smell of fresh roses.
- The fruit of the Gods. Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil is deeply nourishing and high in antioxidants
- Organic Camellia Seed Oil prized for centuries in Japan is a lightweight oil that helps reduce scarring and soften lines
- Organic Jojoba oil mimics our skin’s own natural sebum replenishing dry skin
- Organic Calendula Extract hydrates skin, brightens complexion and reduces inflammation
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil is high in antioxidants, Vitamin E and Vitamin C, helping rejuvenate and repair skin
- Organic Rose Essential uplifts the spirit with the smell of fresh roses and is a gently healing and anti-inflammatory oil
This ultimate multitasking sheet mask does it all!
- Lessens lines & wrinkles with Retinol
- Brightens with Licorice
- Evens skin tone with Sake Enzymes
- Boosts collagen & elastin with Vitamin C
- Regenerates with Red Wine Resveratrol
- Restores damaged skin with Vitamin E
- Increases circulation & oxygen flow with Caffeine
- Moisturizes (feed skin with oil) with Carrot Seed Oil
- Retains moisture with Kinetin
- Hydrates (feed skin with water) with Hyaluronic Acid
- Softens with Pomegranate Oil
- Improves skin texture with Rosehip Oil
- Soothes with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Reduces inflammation with Chamomile Essential Oil