What is the Jasmine flower good for?
Jasmine flowers are known for their hauntingly beautiful fragrance. Their sweet fragrance is intoxicating and exquisite making jasmine a known aphrodisiac. It is widely used in the Indian subcontinent for brides to adorn their hair and arms. However, it is more than just a powerful fragrance. Jasmine flowers have properties that are great for your skin and hair as well as your overall health.
Using jasmine regularly can lead to softer and smoother skin. They have intense moisturizing properties as well as the ability to boost skin elasticity. This makes skin more resilient while plumping and softening it. It can very effectively be used to treat dry and damaged skin. Jasmine also helps to tone skin. Due to the presence of ketone, jasmine has a warm and intense fragrance making it a potent natural deodorant.
Healing properties of Jasmine
Jasmine also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This helps combat acne, breakouts, as well as other infections. It also helps in boosting the rate of wound healing. Jasmine also has anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe skin inflammations and even skin tone by reducing redness and puffiness. It reduces scarring by boosting the rate of cell regeneration.
These properties also give Jasmine the ability to combat scalp infections and inflammations. It helps keep dandruff at bay due to its natural healing properties. It also ensures a healthy scalp by deeply cleansing it of bacteria, excess oil, and product build-up. Its intense moisturizing abilities also hydrate the scalp and relieve dryness and itchiness. It helps keep moisture locked into the scalp and works to prevent hair fall.
Jasmine also deeply conditions your locks making it easier to manage and detangle. It makes hair softer and well nourished. It boosts the elasticity of hair strands and makes them more resilient to environmental stressors. It also strengthens the roots of your hair and hence makes them less prone to breakage and becoming brittle. Overall, it strengthens your hair while restoring its lustre.
JASMINE IS IN A NUMBER OF OUR PRODUCTS AS AN ACTIVE INGREDIENT, SEE BELOW FOR MORE!
Named for the precious Jasmine Sambac and Egyptian Jasmine oils that it contains, the Jasmine Body Oil is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils for glowing + hydrated skin with an intoxicating scent.
- Camellia Flower Oil: Known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skincare by the Japanese, it is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin. Rich in skin cell renewing fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, it naturally increases skin's elasticity and gives it a luminous glow.
- Grapeseed Oil: High in linoleic acid, Vitamins C, D, and E. It also contains beta carotene, a form of Vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to revitalize from within. Additionally, it has toning and tightening properties to smooth and moisturize the skin.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
Organic Jasmine Water is infused with oil-reducing antioxidant rich Green Tea, blemish fighting White Willow Bark, soothing Aloe Vera and toning Witch Hazel in this botanically balancing blend.
- Jasmine Water: Jasmine has been used for hundreds of years to rejuvenate, hydrate and deeply nourish the skin. Distilled from thousands of petals, Jasmine Water soothes and reduces redness for calm, glowing skin.
- Green Tea Extract: Loaded with antioxidants which are essential for healthy skin, Green Tea helps to rid toxins, making it a powerful anti-aging ingredient. It helps protect against environmental damage, leaving skin youthful, healthy, and glowing.
- White Willow Bark: Naturally high in salicylic acid which works by gently shedding the top layer of skin in order to decongest and unclog pores.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a natural astringent great for toning the skin.
Rapturous notes of jasmine, with delicate and sophisticated undertones of green tea. The Award-winning formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor and wetness.
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum.
- Enhanced with natural minerals; no artificial fragrance.
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount.
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free.
This lightweight but emollient cream treats dry, stressed skin with instant TLC. Tropical oils of jojoba, sweet almond and kukui nut provide intense nourishment, hydration and softening without making skin feel heavy or greasy. Vitamin E, jasmine and papaya help protect from free radicals and create a smooth finish. Aloha beautiful.
- pH balanced
- lightweight, no greasy feel