What is so special about Manuka Honey?
Manuka honey comes from New Zealand. It is produced by bees that feed on the Manuka shrub, native to remote parts of New Zealand. Honey has immense therapeutic and beneficial properties, and Manuka honey has even more potent properties than other types of honey.
Chockfull of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and natural enzymes, Manuka honey has a unique nutritional profile with antibiotic and antibacterial properties as well. So how exactly does your skin benefit from manuka honey? Well manuka honey has anti-inflammatory properties which can greatly helps with skin redness, congestion, inflamed skin, eczema, and acne. It deeply oxygenates pores which helps draw out bacteria while cleansing pores to alleviate acne and reduce chances of breakouts.
The many benefits of Manuka Honey
An effective natural cleanser, Manuka honey sloughs off dead skin cells and debris to give you wonderfully cleansed skin while balancing the pH levels of your skin. Manuka honey is great for its anti-aging properties as well. It prevents and minimizes wrinkles and fine lines while inhibiting the function of MMPs, a group of enzymes that are responsible for collagen destruction and degradation. This protects the integrity of collagen production and cell turnover, keeping skin looking healthy and youthful.
Manuka honey repairs damaged skin by promoting skin regeneration, repairing cellular damage and reducing the appearance of scars and softening them as well. This works wonderfully to clear skin of acne scars, and to brighten and resurface skin. It is a great hydrator since it can deeply moisture skin without making it oily. It absorbs moisture from the air and It additionally forms a protective barrier on skin preventing moisture loss and assisting in protecting wounds and cuts from getting infected.
Manuka honey is great for evening out skin tone as well. It combats hyperpigmentation, discolouration and dark spots to pave the way for even and clear skin. It’s prowess for promoting healthy and hydrated skin makes manuka honey a wonderful ingredient in skin care products.
SEE BELOW TO FIND IT IN A RANGE OF HYDRATING AND SKIN BRIGHTENING PRODUCTS!
Ideal for blemish prone skin, Aura Manuka Honey Treatment Mask utilizes antibacterial Manuka Honey to powerfully draw moisture to the skin for intense hydration.
- Manuka honey: Renowned for its health benefits, this superfood helps promote youthful, fresh and blemish-free skin.
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Helps improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Bee venom: This bioactive ingredient gives a mild stimulating effect, resulting in a tightening feeling for firmer skin.
Manuka honey from New Zealand has world-renowned moisturizing and anti-blemish prowess to help hydrate and freshen under-eye tissue.
Ginseng is a highly anti-aging, skin revitalizing root packed full of phyto-nutrients.
- PROTECT your skin barrier function with zinc
- SOOTHE irritation and help diminish redness with colloidal oatmeal
- NOURISH your face with omega rich fatty acids from hemp seed oil
- CLEAR your skin with the antibacterial properties of manuka honey while locking in moisture
- CALM your complexion with the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric
- SHIELD skin with creamy cocoa butter by neutralizing oxidative stress