What is Pink Clay?
Clays have been used for centuries to cleanse skin, draw out impurities, and soothe skin. There are many different types and colors of clays which have different properties and are suitable for different skin types and uses. A wonderful natural product, pink clay is one of the most popular clays in skin care products.
Is Pink Clay good for your skin?
Pink clay is a mixture of white and red clay and hence has the benefits of both. It is beautifully suited for dry and sensitive skin types and has potent properties to reduce irritation and skin inflammations. It is particularly rich in silica which is great for improving the elasticity of skin and boosting cell renewal. It supports collagen production and elastin in cells. This gives way for smoother and suppler skin which looks more youthful.
Pink clay is intensely hydrating as well, restoring moisture to the skin while drawing out impurities and exfoliating skin. It minimizes blackheads, acne, and breakouts while soothing inflamed skin. It tones skin and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores. Its exfoliating properties also give way for a clearer and brighter complexion with less hyperpigmentation.
Regular use of pink clay evens out skin tone as well and treats damaged tissues. It is the ideal clay for regeneration and soothing skin. It restores radiance to skin and eliminates redness. The most sought after property of pink clay is its ability to deeply cleanse pores and restore skin without stripping your skin of its natural oils making it the perfect clay for dry and inflamed skin.
More benefits of Pink Clay
Pink clay can revitalize the scalp as well, deeply cleansing it while at the same time ensuring that the scalp oils remain intact and the scalp is not dried out. It is great for dry and damaged hair since it can restore and revitalize collagen in hair while hydrating them to ensure well-nourished and soft hair. Its gentle cleansing also works well for anyone with chronic dryness and dandruff.
BELOW YOU CAN FIND A RANGE OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT MAKE USE OF PINK CLAY!
Great to use before a night out or anytime your skin needs some extra nourishing and TLC. There are no fillers in this mask, just skin softening totally natural botanicals and clay.
- French Pink Clay: Pink Clay is excellent for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation, and improving elasticity. It is high in Iron Oxide and Silica which help to regenerate skin tissue.
- Rosehip: Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue. Rosehip is also high in trans-retinoic acid which aids in preventing premature aging.
- Chamomile Flowers: Naturally soothing and anti inflammatory, chamomile flowers are gentle and effective at soothing and de-puffing inflamed skin.
This is a truly beautifying and skin softening face and body soap. Pink Clay Soap is refreshing with its citrus and floral scent, and has a silky smooth texture. This soap is especially suited to sensitive or dry skin types but also works well as a face and body soap for most skin types.
- French Pink Clay: Pink Clay is for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation, and improving elasticity. It is very good for mature skin. It is high in Iron Oxide and Silica which help to regenerate skin tissue.
- Geranium Essential Oil: A natural anti-inflammatory, beneficial in balancing both dry and oily skin types.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: A natural detoxifier that is very good for maintaining healthy, smooth skin.
Rehab for the skin, this Instant Detox Mask acts like a vacuum to the pores to drawout excess oil and toxins, combat congestion, and reveal luminous skin. Grape marc powerfully detoxifies, while pink clay and coffee absorb blackhead-causing dirt and excess sebum. These superstar, natural ingredients combat excess oil that cause stubborn blemishes. Papaya enzymes invigorate and brighten, and organic essential oils like lavender and sage actively fight off bacteria, reducing the probability of future breakouts.