The Benefits of Salt Water
Who doesn’t love frolicking in the sea? Swimming through salty waves and basking on golden sands under a bright sun is practically the perfect vacation. However, there is a lot more than swimming we are doing when we take a dip in the ocean. Salt water is also extremely beneficial for beauty care.
The salt in sea water is extremely high in minerals like sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, giving it immense benefits for skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and even acne. It is an excellent clearing and cleansing agent. It works by absorbing toxins from the skin including acne-causing bacteria, treats infections, and supports the skins natural healing process. Its ability to reduce moisture also enables it to regulate the overproduction of oil in the pores of the skin resulting in clear pores and less acne and breakouts.
Salt from sea water is also a potent exfoliator. The minerals in the water help pores open up for deep cleansing and improve blood flow. It also improves skin texture and softness by effectively clearing up dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads, and clearing the way for softer and smoother skin. It has anti-aging properties that help firm and tighten skin. Its high magnesium content increases cell turnover keeping your skin looking youthful and supple for longer.
Sea water has many benefits for hair as well. It helps absorb excess oil from the scalp resulting in cleaner hair which is not weighed down by excessive oil production in the scalp. It also gives more volume to hair by removing any remaining product from the scalp and boosting the hair shafts with the high concentration of minerals that are present in it. The exfoliating properties of sea water are also helpful in ridding the scalp of dandruff particularly if the dandruff flakes are large. The overall result is an impeccably clean scalp with wonderfully bouncy and textured hair.
SEE BELOW FOR A RANGE OF PRODUCTS THAT UTILIZE THE CAPACITY OF SEA WATER AND SEA SALTS!
The natural oils of coconut and vanilla give a luscious, beachy aroma.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is great for the hair because it is light weight and non-drying. Aloe is a perfect counterpart to the sea salt present in this product and works to keep hair balanced and healthy.
- Sea Salt: Formulated with the same salinity (salt content) as Sea Water to add beachy texture to the hair, naturally. Sea Salt is also great for the skin as it is naturally cleansing and detoxifying- making this a multi-use spray that is wonderful for the skin as well.
Real sea salt adds just the right amount of texture, volume and hold to enhance natural curls or create loose, scrunched beach waves. Lavender and aloe vera help to keep hair hydrated and shiny.
- Create beachy waves without the harsh effects of sea water
- Enhances natural curls without drying out hair
- A weightless spray adds texture and body to hair for easy styling
- Sea salt absorbs excess oil in-between washes
Harness the power of the ocean with advanced marine phytonutrients. Gently remove makeup, oil and impurities with this foaming, sulfate-free cleanser for balanced, refreshed and absolutely luminous skin at any age.
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Oil
- Sea Algae
- White Tea
It's our same classic organic Sea Salt Hair Spray formula but with added natural gold mica for beautiful shimmer. This golden magic works well on all hair colors, adding life, shine, and strength to your tresses. Stroll through a sunbeam and watch your organic glam make heads turn!
- Atlantic Sea Salt adds texture and gentle beach waves to hair.
- Organic Aloe Vera adds moisture and light hold to hair.
- Organic Sea Kelp Extract is naturally rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins that nourish both hair and scalp.
- Organic Essential Oils of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa create a beachy rose scent that you won't be able to get enough of.
- Natural Gold Mica adds subtle golden shimmer.
Rich, luxurious face cream drenches skin with deep moisture while delivering nutrient-rich sea minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and other beneficial trace elements for a healthier, softer complexion.