What are the benefits of Sesame oil?
Sesame oil is a popular cooking oil, known for its rich, nutty and hearty flavor. Being a nutrient rich oil, sesame oil has been used extensively for healing purposes. Often overlooked in the beauty department, this oil may be one of the most underrated beauty secrets of our time. It is a versatile oil, with wide ranging properties that make it ideal for all skin types and skin related issues.
Sesame oil has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Brimming with anti-inflammatory compounds makes it ideal to be used without any carrier oil. Being a thick and sticky oil, sesame oil has the ability to penetrate deeply into the pores producing a detoxifying effect leaving skin feeling warm and fresh. Applied directly over the skin, the molecules of sesame oil attract oil-soluble toxins that can be washed away. These properties make it ideal to be used for skin conditions like eczema. It can also be helpful in reducing existing acne and pimples, and can prevent breakouts and blackheads due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
In addition to this, sesame oil helps repair damaged skin cells. The presence of fatty acids like oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid, makes it an ideal moisturizer, keeping skin supple and soft. High in both Vitamins A & E, which are essential nutrients for healing and skin cell repair, sesame oil is great for reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores. This powerful oil also contains antioxidants and sesamol, both of which fight free radicals which are the primary case of aging and skin damage. It also works by improving skin circulation, prevents oxidation of skin cells and improves skin rejuvenation. These properties also make sesame oil also works as a natural sunscreen. The presence of antioxidants prevents environmental particles from oxidizing skill cells ensuring no sun damage and healthy skin. Choked full of minerals like zinc, copper, calcium, magnesium, and manganese, sesame oil can repair scar tissue, heal the skin and regenerate new skin cells.
SESAME OIL IS AVAILABLE IN MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WE CARRY, SEE BELOW FOR MORE!
Remarkable Cleansing Oil melts gently into the skin to effectively get rid of any make-up or traces of pollution while smoothing out wrinkles and preventing skin sagging.
- Rosehip oil: Stimulates skin tissue regeneration while improving tissues’ ability to produce collagen and elastin.
- Prickly pear extract: This antiradical protects skin from premature ageing.
- Vitamin E: This powerful antioxidant strengthens the hydrolipidic film and improves the skin's ability to retain water.
This unique blend of 6 active and 100% natural oils melts into skin to nourish the epidermis deep down, repair the skin barrier and soothe sensitive skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: Nourishes, repairs, and regenerates.
- Jojoba Oil: Soothes, reduces redness, and repairs.
- Rose Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil: Provide anti-bacterial properties and balance.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil and Sesame Seed Essential Oil: Hydrate.
A botanical beauty + wellness oil for intimate skin that does it all, with a luxe, light-weight texture that you and your lady parts will love.
- Organic Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed Oils: Help support skin elasticity and suppleness and contains natural tocopherols to minimize oxidation.
- Carrot Seed and Evening Primrose Oils: Known to naturally help firm and tone through high vitamins C + E content.
- Organic Tamanu Oil: Helps soothe, soften and decrease feelings of discomfort. Also known to support cell regeneration.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract: Combats minor skin discomforts including razor burn and irritation from ingrown hairs.
Blending the skin-regenerating organic oils of olive fruit, sunflower seed, castor, and sesame, this hydrating, long-lasting Lip Conditioner replenishes essential vitamins and soothes and softens dry lips, eyes, or nostrils. The buttery texture of organic shea, beeswax, and orange peel wax help lock in moisture so the skin feels instantly revived.
A lightweight moisturizer that hydrates facial skin while balancing the skin’s oil levels, leaving skin with a matte finish and increased clarity.
- Açaí berries rich in fatty acids, omega’s 3, 6, & 9, phytosterols and Vitamin C exhibit rich antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Poylphenols from sesame seed reduce the appearance of excess sebum reducing shine and restoring balance.
- Tomato and aloe vera abundantly rich in lycopene and polysaccharides give the skin a radiant and smooth appearance while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by uv induced oxidative stress. rice bran’s tocopherol antioxidant properties assist improving the skin appearance by reducing signs of aging and visibly removing blemishes.