What is Wheat Germ Oil good for?
Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ of the wheat grain. It comes from the embryo of the seed which is full of fiber, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids which are extremely beneficial for skin and hair care both when consumed internally in the form of whole wheat grain and used topically in the form of wheat germ oil as well.
Wheat germ oil is a powerful face cleanser. It helps seal hydration in the skin while purifying the skin of impurities, bacteria, and even curbing the production of excess sebum which causes skin problems like acne and breakouts. Being non-comedogenic, it doesn’t clog pores and hence is suitable for all skin types. It has a high content of Vitamin E, making it a potent ingredient for healing scar tissue, blemishes, and reducing signs of premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
Wheat germ oil is also known as one of the best oils to support collagen production. It not only heals and reverses signs of aging and scarring like stretch marks, it also works to prevent scarring. The nutrients in wheat germ oil have hydrating properties which can seal in moisture into your skin and hair. Along with this, the oil also has emollient properties due to the presence of essential fatty acids which lock moisture and hydration in, resulting in more resilient and softer skin and hair. It is an anti-septic, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory oil which give it the ability to form a barrier against toxins and soothe irritated skin as well.
Health Benefits of Wheat Germ Oil
Extremely rich in B vitamins like B1, B2, B3, and B6, wheat germ oil has immense potential to help cell and tissue formation, particularly blood and nerve cells. Quickly absorbed through the skin and scalp, it helps increase blood circulation improving skin tone and thickening hair as well. The vitamin B6 in wheat germ oil also plays an important role in the incorporation of L-cystine into hair cells which may help reduce hair thinning and baldness.
SEE BELOW FOR OUR PRODUCTS THAT MAKES USE OF THE VARIOUS PROPERTIES OF THIS OIL!
Naturally soothes and softens dry undernourished hands and cuticles.
- Grape Seed, Wheat Germ and Rosehip Oil: Rich in free radical-fighting Antioxidants, leave skin looking supple and radiant.
- Cold Pressed Orange Peel oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that leave skin looking supple and toned.
- Rosehip and Camellia Seed Oil: Work to improve skin hydration, while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by oxidative stress, noticeably increasing smoothness.
- Polysaccharides from Aloe Vera: Help the skin appear de-stressed and soothed.
- Vanillin from Vanilla: Provides uplifting and calming aromatic properties.
A pomade to add moisture, control, and shine.
- smoothes frizzy hair
- great for finishing off straightened hair
- makes an excellent hand balm and cuticle softener
- a rich blend of organic beeswax, mango butter and pure essential oils
A Beauty Balm, packed with nourishing and anti-ageing ingredients
- Toning, firming and anti-ageing effect
- Contains sodium hyaluronate, organic aloe and jojoba oil to moisturise while providing light coverage to the skin
- Promotes skin luminescence
- Natural antioxidant and antibacterial protection
- Vegan friendly
A long-lasting moisturizer for normal-to-dry or mature skin
- Grape Seed Oil: Infused with resveratrol to support antiaging.
- Jojoba Oil: Helps rebalance and normalize the skin.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates blood flow, even skin tone and prevent dehydration.
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide: Provides industry-leading hydration.
- 100 percent natural and free from any chemicals, including PEG, BHT, artificial fragrance and colors, DEA, TEA, urea, and propylene glycol.
- Hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and noncomedogenic.