What is Tea Tree Oil good for?
Tea tree oil is a popular ingredient in many personal care products with many swearing by its efficacy in promoting health skin, hair, and even nails. Extracted from the tea tree which is native to Australia, this essential oil works best diluted with a carrier oil and is a great alternative to conventional products.
Tea tree oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, ant
Tea Tree Oil for Acne
It’s antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties work powerfully to combat the bacteria that cause acne and breakouts. It also combats the excessive oil production that is associated with acne and pimples helping not only to clear your skin and also prevents future breakouts. Tea tree oil also reduces the lesions and scars that are caused by acne giving you clearer skin. It also helps tighten pores due to its astringent properties. From the Tea Tree Face Cream by Patyka to the Tea Tree & Willow Clarifying Astringent by 100% Pure®, we have a wide range of products that leverage the powerful properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil to give you clean and clear skin.
Tea Tree Oil for all else!
Not just for skin, tea tree oil is just as useful when used in hair care as a natural cleanser that works without causing any damage or dryness. It also helps in prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth by unclogging the hair follicles and nourishing the roots. It also works surprisingly well as a moisturizer which is useful for dry and itchy scalps. This combined with its antifungal and antibacterial properties also make tea tree oil very effective in fighting dandruff without causing any dryness.
Tea tree oil is great on nails and underarms too. Its natural anti-fungal properties help maintain healthy nails by fighting fungal infections that cause brittle, yellow or discolored nails. It works by breaking down and disrupting fungal cells which can prevent them from further dividing and growing. It also helps fight off the bacteria associated with body odor due to its powerful antibacterial properties making it a perfect ingredient in deodorants.
SEE MORE BELOW FOR A LIST OF PRODUCTS INCORPORATING TEA TREE OILD IN THEIR FORMULA!
Tea Tree Face Cream is a purifying and rebalancing daily skincare treatment for normal to combination skins. It mattifies, tightens pores and improves skin texture.
- Spearmint essential oil: Tightens pores, oxygenates the skin, improves skin texture and reduces sebum production with its astringent and restorative properties.
- Tea tree essential oil: Decongests clogged pores, removes toxins, prevents and works on imperfections.
- Hazelnut oil:Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, this active regulates excess sebum, tightens pores and discourages blackheads.
This skin clarifying mask is made with salicylic acid to help unclog pores; naturally antibacterial tea tree, parsley, and rosemary to purify; and seaweed and basil to detoxify.
100% natural face wash formulated to be the perfect three-in-one product: cleanser, makeup remover, and pH balanced toner replacement.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Coconut-derived foaming agent to gently cleanse skin without leaving you feeling dry.
- Tamanu Oil: Universal skin healer with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea Tree Oil: Gently controls blemishes and breakouts for an even complexion.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Hydrates and soothes skin leaving it feeling soft and nourished.
All natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays, as well as lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria.
Preloaded with age defying and blemish fighting plant extracts.
- Essential Mineral Complex: Fortifies, firms and calms skin reducing redness and the look of premature aging.
- Glycolic Acid (From Organic Sugar Beets ): Smallest of the AHA it removes dead skin buildup, clears blocked pores and lightens pigmentation.
- Vitamin C: Provides potent antioxidant protection, shielding skin from damaging free radicals, boost collagen production and reduces brown spots and sun damage.
- Colloidal Silver: Reduced inflammation and bacteria to keep skin calm and clear.
- CamuCamu: Promotes healing while balancing moisture levels and protecting collagen.
- Gotu Kola: Protects from free radical damage, reduces skin inflammation and promotes the healing of acne.
- Includes Tea Tree Oil!
A natural underarm cream that works.
Baking soda, arrowroot and clay combine to help keep you dry and control odor. Organic plant oils and shea butter moisturize and soothe sensitive underarm skin, while aromatic essential oils combat bacteria responsible for underarm odor.
The famously calming, camphorous scent of tea tree is relaxing and grounding.
- Award-winning formula helps neutralize odor and keep you fresh
- Enhanced with natural minerals and scented with essential oils; no artificial fragrance
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty-free
This anti-inflammatory toner nourishes, hydrates, softens, and purifies without stripping, dehydrating or irritating. Beneficial for acnegenic skin types.
- Tea Tree: Australian researchers studying tea tree oil discovered that a 5 percent solution was just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, a leading acne medication found in conventional acne skin care that can be stripping or irritating on many skin types. Tea tree oil comes from the Australian tree, Melaleuca alternifolia. Leaves from this tree are steam distilled to extract the oil, and Dermatology Times says the ingredient ‘terpin-4-ol’ is the active ingredient responsible for tea tree oil’s antimicrobial benefits. The aromatics of tea tree alone will have your skin feeling tingly, fresh, and totally cleansed!