Virtue® Curl-Defining Gel is a memory-building curl perfector with the strength of a traditional gel definer but none of the slick, crunchy side effects.
Sheer and smooth, it glides through hair to build, shape, de-frizz, and hold the curls you have—and the ones you never knew existed.
Virtue's Curl-Defining Gel is a memory-building curl perfector with the strength of a traditional gel definer but none of the slick, crunchy side effects. Sheer and smooth, it glides through hair to build, shape, de-frizz, and hold the curls you have - and the ones you never knew existed.
- Shea Butter Ester: Nourishing ester that hydrates curls without weighing them down for optimal natural curl formation.
- Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract (“Resurrection Plant” or “Rose of Jericho”): A specialty botanical plant active that attracts moisture to parched curls to bring them back to life.
- Chia and Flaxseed Polysaccharides: Naturally-derived sugars that enhance curl formation and hold.
- Alpha Keratin 60ku® is a whole, human keratin protein, the first of its kind ever used in hair care. Born from regenerative medicine, it is identical to the keratin in our hair, skin, and nails, so it has the power to bind directly to damaged areas and repair unlike anything else.
HOW TO USE: Apply in sections for high definition or all over in a scrunching motion for light hold. Style as usual.
Use a small amount for light definition. For a deeper definition, work product through in sections. The gel can be used to finger coil and scrunch into hair for touchable definition.
- Loaded with Alpha Keratin 60ku, as well as heat, color, and pollution protectors, Curl-Defining Gel blocks out humidity and environmental aggravators
- Virtue Curl is the only premium curl line free of the Big Six chemicals (parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, formaldehyde donors, and synthetic colorants).
ABOUT THE BRAND: Virtue Labs is a biotech haircare brand that repairs and nourishes all hair types and textures with a powerful, healing protein - Alpha Keratin 60ku®. One ingredient changed everything. After decades in the beauty industry, we found Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a protein so transformative Dr. Luke Burnett couldn’t keep it to himself. All Virtue® products contain Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a proprietary hair-healing protein clinically proven to transform hair into its healthiest version yet in as few as five uses. Virtue products are also vegan and cruelty free, as well as paraben, gluten, sulfate, and phthalate free. It’s time you had your best hair humanly possible.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Propanediol, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Polyurethane-14, Ethylhexylglycerin, Keratin, Panthenol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Quercus Petraea Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Jojoba Esters, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Madecassoside, Galactoarabinan, Trehalose, Phytic Acid, Asiaticoside, Xylitylglucoside, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Maltitol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polysorbate 80, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Amp-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Xylitol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.