An oil that smooths and protects dry, damaged hair, giving hair its healthiest shine one shake at a time.
Virtue® Healing Oil is a first-of-its-kind blend of pure, hydrating oils and our powerful, reparative Alpha Keratin 60ku® protein in one bottle. Created with all hair types in mind, it’s the ultimate multi-tasker, delivering the shine, softness, and moisturizing you’d expect from a hair oil and the damage repair, strengthening, and environmental protection that only our human protein can provide. Healing Oil is formulated with clear oils, never yellow, so it glides on light and clean for a glossy finish that won’t alter your color or weigh down your hair. Color-safe, paraben-free, gluten-free, vegan.
- Tocopherol: Helps to fight free radicals created from exposure to UV light or pollution.
- Tahitian Gardenia Flower Extract: Helps strengthen weak and damaged hair.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil: Protects the hair from the damaging effects of environmental aggressors and works to nurture dry, brittle, and damaged hair, shielding it against moisture loss.
- Alpha Keratin 60ku®: a healing protein that’s identical to the keratin that makes up 90% of our hair. It repaves and refills keratin, repairing damaged hair with each use.
COLOUR-SAFE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake well before each use to mix key ingredients and activate the formula. Pump a few drops into hands and work throughout damp and/or dry hair. Style as desired.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Virtue Labs is a biotech haircare brand that repairs and nourishes all hair types and textures with a powerful, healing protein - Alpha Keratin 60ku®. One ingredient changed everything. After decades in the beauty industry, we found Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a protein so transformative Dr. Luke Burnett couldn’t keep it to himself. All Virtue® products contain Alpha Keratin 60ku®, a proprietary hair-healing protein clinically proven to transform hair into its healthiest version yet in as few as five uses. Virtue products are also vegan and cruelty free, as well as paraben, gluten, sulfate, and phthalate free. It’s time you had your best hair humanly possible.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha Keratin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You