Benefits of Chamomile Tea
An extremely popular herbal tea, chamomile tea is known for its floral fragrance and its ability to calm the nerves, induce sleep, and manage anxiety. Relaxing with a hot cup of chamomile has more benefits than just these most obvious ones. Along with a host of benefits to overall health from consumption, chamomile tea has a great impact on skin and hair as well when used topically.
Is Chamomile Tea good for your skin?
With its anti-inflammatory properties as well as its ability to speed up the healing of wounds, chamomile tea is great for fighting acne, breakouts, as well as to reduce the appearance of scars, particularly acne scars. Chockfull of antioxidants, chamomile tea also protects skin from free radical damage and oxidization. At the same time, it boosts cell and tissue regeneration to heal and renew your skin faster.
It has astringent properties which help shrink pores and improve the texture and appearance of skin. All these various properties also make it wonderful for treating sunburns. Its anti-inflammatory properties also work to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy under eyes instantly improving the look of your face. It also has a mild bleaching effect on skin and used topically, it can give your face an instant glow.
Is Chamomile Tea good for your hair?
Chamomile tea’s moisturizing and cleansing properties also helps alleviate the scalp of dandruff, itchiness, and flakiness. This ability helps reduce hair loss associated with these scalp conditions and strengthens the hair follicles to help hair grow stronger. Its bleaching effects can also give darker hair beautiful highlights. Chamomile tea also has potent moisturizing properties which can restore the luster of your hair and restore its vitality.
CHAMOMILE IS A LOVED INGREDIENT IN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. READ FURTHER TO FIND OUT MORE.
The ultimate treat for very sensitive and reactive skin, our Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream is formulated to soothe and hydrate even the most delicate complexions using only the cleanest natural ingredients. Using premium organic CO2 extracts of calming German Chamomile and restorative Rosehip, this light and silky cream quickly diminishes flare-ups of redness and eases visible irritation.
- Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 help repair and regenerate damaged skin.
- Free from Alcohol (denat.), Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol and other common Rosacea triggers.
- Ultra clean formula minimizes the risk of irritation.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Not tested on animals.
A highly effective conditioner that is perfect for everyday use
- Bush Tomato and Vitamin C -rich in serine and lycopene to disentangle and increase the manageability of the hair, aid in styling and leave hair soft and supple.
- Vitamins A and K -from black pepper deliver Antioxidants increasing circulation and conditioning the scalp.
- Polyphenols from green tea -maintain a healthy shine providing rich Antioxidants.
- Bisabolol from chamomile -helps soothe and accelerate the treatment of damaged hair.
- Lavender and myrtle -extracts keep the hair moisturized, protecting the hair shaft against drying.
A gentle cleansing soap with nourishing coconut and soothing chamomile for dry & sensitive skin.
- CHAMOMILE WATER: Soothing anti-inflammatory, moisturizer, and protects against free radical damage, de-puffing, while being good for circulation.
- SHEA BUTTER: A skin superfood that reduces inflammation, is rich in Vitamins A, E & F, rich in fatty acids, and boosts collagen production.
- SODIUM COCOATE: Derived from coconut oil, it rids the skin of dirt and pollutants.
An amazing multipurpose balm!
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Healing Myrrh, Vetiver and Chamomile
- Combats Dry, Chapped or Cracked Skin
- For Lips, Hands, Body and Feet
A beautiful balm to protect baby’s sensitive skin.
- Cruelty Free
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Reusable Container
- With soothing and restorative calendula, lavender and chamomile flowers